Sunday 14 February 2016

World Encephalitis Day 2016: Monday 22nd Feb

Monday 22nd Feb is World Encephalitis Day: a day to promote awareness of the illness worldwide.  Last year it had a 12hr (i thk) web seminar with speakers from all over the world talking abt the illness.

This year is all about arising awareness - and especially through the Digital Media competition, please hit the link button and look at the 3 categories: Photo, Short Film and Digital Art.  There are some really excellent items to view and hopefully to enlighten you about the condition.  These have been made either by those who have suffered directly or by family and friends. The final votes have been counted and the winners announced.  Here is the link, please go and look:  World Encephalitis Day.

I did enter, and my attempt is below





Its ok I think and I am not too bothered about not making into the final selection - this is all about awareness.  

To show that I know, here I am in the T shirt:



Not a great pic I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment